Absorber Pro I C60
This I Llanyard has one C60 anchor sewn on to it and utilises Absorber Pro, the new fall energy absorber with a stronger case, as well as a smaller, more compact and lighter shock absorber.
- Used when moving along the secured horizontal or vertical rope.
- Enables the worker at heights to always be secured when passing anchor points.
- Absorbing the fall energy is done by controlled destruction of the internal webbing shock absorber
- This process is assured under any climatic conditions
- According to the standards, the use of the fall absorbers is only possible where there is adequate clearance height.
100 / 120 cm
Length of fall absorber
240 / 260 cm
EN 355, EN 362