Rock Empire Cyklotour−2 is a three-season sleeping bag with excellent technical parameters at a reasonable price. The synthetic insulation comprised of THERMOLITE® hollow fibres is characterised by a high loft and durability, maintaining its original thermoinsulating properties for a long time. At the same time, the sleeping bag is light and shrinks significantly in its compression bag. This makes it easy to fit into smaller backpacks. Cyklotour−2 is fitted with a YKK zipper, known around the world as the highest quality zippers. So you can be sure a broken zip won’t leave you in the cold. The zipper also runs through the bottom of the sleeping bag, allowing you to fully unzip it and use it as a blanket. If required, you can join two sleeping bags together by zipping up opposite guards.
The upper material of the sleeping bag has a ripstop finish to increase mechanical resistance and is enhanced with a water-repellent treatment.
- three-season use while maintaining compact dimensions and reduced weight
- YKK two-way zipper with fluorescent cord stopper and insulated facing along the whole length
- allows 2 sleeping bags to be zipped together or to be fully unzipped for use as a blanket
- ultralight compression bag
- insulated inside cuff with pocket
- water-repellent treatment
- material is pleasant to the touch
- easy to maintain and quick to dry