Lanyard with fall energy absorber
- Used when moving along horizontal or vertical ropes.
- These devices and their additional components allow the fall arrester to work with maximum safety in normal conditions, which are defined by the EU standards: Slings EN 354, Fall Absorbers EN 355, and the fall arrest systems.
- Absorbing the fall energy is done by controlled destruction of the internal webbing shock absorber
- This process is assured under any climatic conditions
- According to the standards, the use of the fall absorbers is only possible where there is adequate clearance height
Length of fall absorber
226/246 cm (including lanyard)