Webbing fall arrest energy absorber
- Can be used together with a max 2 m long sling according to norms, EN 354 and EN 355
- May also be positioned between the interlocking anchor and rope
- These devices and their additional components allow the fall arrester to work with maximum safety in normal conditions, which are defined by the EU standards: Slings EN 354, Fall Absorbers EN 355, and the fall arrest systems.
- Absorbing the fall energy is done by controlled destruction of the internal webbing shock absorber.
- This process is assured under any climatic conditions.
- According to the standards, the use of the fall absorbers is only possible where there is adequate clearance height.
Length of fall absorber