Atlas Uni Steel Black
A fully-outfitted, comfortable, mid-level work harness designed to be versatile.
- With 6 gear loops and steel positioning rings.
- The front of the waist belt includes two reinforced textile loops – one for the carabiner which attaches to the shoulder harness and a separate loop for the D-ring, which serves as the attachment point for connecting descending devices. An innovation which extends the life of the harness.
- Steel quick buckles are used to adjust the optimum size.
- Strong elastic (accordion-style) straps connecting the legs to the waist belt on the back of the harness, which automatically adjust and ensure the optimum positioning of the legs in relation to the waist at all times (especially walking vs. sitting).
- The chest can be fully removed and the harness can be used only as a sit harness.
- Identification and methodological label (both chest and seat).
Also available in black-orange color.
Made in EU.
EN 361, EN 358, EN 813
EN 361, EN 813: User Max. Weight
EN 358: User Max. Weight
Instruction Icons1.42 MB
EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY461.64 KB