Belay Set - Twin
TWIN is a proven rappelling and belay device with an innovative patented design.
It can be used for belaying a lead, pulling in the slack on one or two secondary climbers and for abseiling. It is intended for sports climbing, multi-pitch climbing or mountain climbing.
- Appropriate for belaying and abseiling with simple or double ropes.
- V-shaped friction surfaces allow for controlled braking.
- Patented construction in the suspension section.
- The rounded shape of the rope grooves reduce rope wear and extend the lifetime of the brake.
- When belaying, a carabiner placed in the release opening allows the belayer to loosen a rope under tension.
Carabiner 2Tap 2T is HMS Aluminium Carabiner with Twist-lock system and safety latch.
- The Twist- lock ensures effective locking of the carabiner.
- The keylock design locks securely and does not catch slings, ropes or harnesses.
Together, you will get a practical belaying set that will help you both on artificial walls and in nature for belaying and rappelling.
Designed in EU.